Chances are pretty good that if you live in Garden Grove, you’re going to have a bee, wasp or yellow jacket problem at some point. You’ve come to the right place if you’re in need of a Garden Grove bee removal specialists. Pest Control of Garden Grove has bee exterminators who dedicate themselves to staying current on the latest, most-effective bee removal methods and techniques in the industry. We’re able to offer bee removal services at both residences and commercial properties.
Our staff work throughout the Garden Grove, California area to removal all types of stinging insects. Our stinging insect experts are experiences with removing honey bees, Africanized bees, wasps, hornets, and yellow jackets. We will remove the existing threat, as well as work to prevent the stringing insects from returning. Our staff will also remove any of the debris or remnants left behind by the bees. This usually consists of removing any nests and fecal matter left behind.
Below is a list of things to consider when trying to get rid of a bee problem:
- Do not disturb the bees. If you stumble upon a nest or swam of bees, back away. Never swat at a bee. If a bee comes near you, do not disturb it and it will go away. Africanized killer bees are much more aggressive. Though they may look line honey bees, they should be avoided at all costs.
- Because nest removal is as important as the actual removal of the bees, make sure that any Garden Grove bee removal company includes this in their quote to you.
- When our bee specialists come to your home, they’ll make sure that there are no openings in your house, such as holes in the walls or gaps in your roofing, that the bees or wasps can use to enter your home. Protecting your family and pets are our #1 priority.
- Do not get scammed by in-store bee removal products. These products are only temporary solutions and they won’t remove the beehive. Spraying bees will only upset them and send them into attack mode. Bee removal is best left to professionals.
- Never approach a bee hive. Africanized bees may look similar to honey bees, but they’re much more aggressive. Assume that all swarms or nests of bees are aggressive and stay away. Do not approach the beehive. Bee attacks can be deadly to humans.
If bees take up residence in part of your building, such as in the attic, fireplace or wall, then you’ll want to call a Garden Grove bee removal specialist immediately to ensure that you limit the damage to your structure. You don’t have to worry about getting charged an inspection fee. When you call us up we’ll ask you details about your problem so that we can give you an estimate right over the phone. We offer reasonable rates and warranties on our bee removal services, so you know we’ll do it right and you’ll know exactly how much it is going to cost. Give us a call at (714) 786-5500 today so we can show you how we’ll earn your business.